Friday, June 12, 2009

PRAY.

Deliver me from my enemies oh god 
Defend me from those that rise up against me 
Deliver me from the work of inequities 
The savior from the blood of me
- Beyonce

Honestly, people who decide that its necessary to hate in this world, are only bringing forth the anger and the anguish that is boiled up within themselves. It takes less muscles to smile, then it does to frown people. In my opinion, haters only make you stronger. Especially if you hold the strength within you to keep a positive mindset and not fight back. It just goes to show that at the end of the day, you are not bothered, nor angered... Maybe you hold a tad of disappointment and confusion within yourself, but you have the strength to let go of the hatred that people have towards you, and the things you do and move on. If your not humble, keep that nasty mumble out of this jungle, if that makes any sense. Thanks. 


3 comments:

  1. who hates on you when your nobody?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly im somebody when you have the time to come on my blog, check our new posts, and respond. POINT PROVEN. End of story! Thanks for the promo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think ur blog is reallyy classy ladies !!!
    keep it going and dont let people like that take u down cuz they clearly have nothing else better to do with their lives !!
    love u girlssss <3
    x0x0 Christina

    ReplyDelete