Monday, June 1, 2009

His Tracks Put Me To Sleep...



I know............ I am quite late! But I had to make a shout out to my man THE DREAM.  I recently took in the Dream's Love vs. Money album... I am guilty! I am simply guilty of being hooked! We bump this c.d at my work ALL the time... Constantly hearing these tracks I had to go home, download it, and seriously take it in! My fav's by far are 'Sweat it out', 'Put it down', 'Walkin on the moon' and 'Right side of my brain'... This is the c.d that has LITERALLY been putting me to sleep at night... Yes! I guess it is mood music! More specifically, comfort music... So I had been contemplating between the Ryan Leslie album or The Dream's album, and I ended up walking out of HMV with Ryan Leslie's! Hmmm... I should have bought both... But I thank the lordie for good ol' internet and downloading...Mu hahahaha... I was able to save a couple of bucks, and still have Love vs. Money in my possession! SCORES! I'm really 'Walking on the Moon' now! But I just want to let everybody know they need to take in this album ASAP if you haven't already...
XoXo Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment